"By the time I'm 50 I'll call it a day, I can't go on forever" - Ronnie reveals retirement plans



Ronnie O'Sullivan joins Andy Goldstein in the snooker podcast " The Break" . In this interesting podcast, O'Sullivan discusses about how his life changed in the 1990's after he got popular as a snooker player, the imprisonment of his dad and how a spell in rehab proved to be a turning point in his career.

*SUBSCRIBE TO RONNIE O'SULLIVAN - THE ROCKET ON YOUTUBE*


The 5 time world champion explains the role of Ray Reardon and Steve Peters in making him a better snooker player. 

While discussing his retirement plans, he said - "By the time I'm 50 I'll call it a day, I can't go on forever"

Here's the podcast -



-- Check out our other social media accounts for more snooker --

SOCIAL MEDIA  -

1) Facebook 

2) Instagram

3) Youtube 

READ MORE --

-- Ronnie O'Sullivan Best Performance of his Snooker Career --

-- When Will World Snooker Championship Start --

-- I would love to win another World Title - Ronnie O'Sullivan --

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Fastest Maximum 147 Breaks in Snooker