But don't get me wrong, I'd love to win another world title - Ronnie O'Sullivan

Ronnie O'Sullivan is thinking of ' playing in every event possible' in the coming two years. He looks to win more silverware before his snooker career comes to a close. O'Sullivan has been playing in limited events mainly UK based.

This season he played in just 7 snooker events where he won the Shanghai Masters. His lack of activity in the snooker events led to the failure in qualifying in the Players Championship and the Tour Championship.

Follow us on Youtube

Despite of the inactivity, Ronnie O'Sullivan is still number six in the world and now he's planning to give it another shot towards the top spot in the game before he retires.

Ronnie O'Sullivan was recently live on Instagram with another snooker legend Stephen Hendry where he discussed his plan

' I do think for the next two years I might just focus and play in every event I can possibly play in ' - Ronnie O'Sullivan

'Give it another shot and see if I can get my game to a level where I'm confident of winning'

The Rocket continued saying that ' If I hadn't played for two or three months I'd probably do a couple of weeks solid practice'

"If I felt like my game needed a bit of improving and I'd lose early, 2-3 days of table practice would be enough"

Ronnie went on saying that " You could play a final in China on Sunday and be playing on Tuesday in Cardiff, it's not ideal preparation"

We're all delighted to know that Ronnie might enter more tournaments this time and we get to see our favourite now more than ever and the most important thing can be seeing him winning another world title this time. O'Sullivan triumphed last in the 2013 World Snooker Championship and has been struggling to win another worlds since then.

O'Sullivan said - " I'm not making excuses, I never make excuses but I must admit my off the table life has made it a little bit difficult to really focus on Snooker. I have accepted it and I make do with the best of it"

The best thing that O'Sullivan said was " But don't get me wrong, I'd love to win another world title"

Ronnie O'Sullivan is waiting for the WSC dates which is most likely to be held by July but with no crowd. The Rocket admits that worlds with no crowd is far from ideal but it's better to have a world snooker championship without a crowd than to have no championship at all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Fastest Maximum 147 Breaks in Snooker